Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And the great admission tour continues..
(12-20-2016, 07:00 PM)Dill Wrote: 1. I don't recall Bernie supporters yelling that. Perhaps they did. How did Bernie respond?

2. Mike, do you think Mexico is sending the US rapists? 3. Are you for the Muslim ban and building the wall? 4. Would you agree that it is pretty hard for a woman to be a 10 if she's flat chested? 5. Was Obama born in Kenya? 6. Are Muslims threatening to impose Sharia law on the US? 7. Is Obama himself a Muslim?

There is some evidence a large number of Trump supporters would answer "yes" to the above questions and the majority of Democrats would answer "no."  Or do you disagree? Perhaps you maintain there is no way we can tell?

8. Were endorsements for Clinton and Trump equally divided along the Storm Front? 9. Or did one candidate attract more white nationalists than the other? 

1. Uhm they did quite often. Often enough that Hillary flipped off a crowd of Bernie supporters.
Can't believe you missed it, they did it at the DNC in Philly.

No idea how he responded, but I'm sure he played it up until he conceded, then he ask people to chill. Then 2 new chants popped up. "Eff you Debbie" and "We trusted you".

2. Wait, why are you taking Trump's comment out of context? Read the full speech below.

"When do we beat Mexico at the border? They’re laughing at us, at our stupidity. And now they are beating us economically. They are not our friend, believe me. But they’re killing us economically.

The U.S. has become a dumping ground for everybody else’s problems.

Thank you. It’s true, and these are the best and the finest. When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

But I speak to border guards and they tell us what we’re getting. And it only makes common sense. It only makes common sense. They’re sending us not the right people.

It’s coming from more than Mexico. It’s coming from all over South and Latin America, and it’s coming probably— probably— from the Middle East. But we don’t know. Because we have no protection and we have no competence, we don’t know what’s happening. And it’s got to stop and it’s got to stop fast."

Doesn't seem so racist when you don't omit most of it. What does common sense tell you?

3. Again, omitting the critical pieces of the conversation to get a "ban all Muslims"
You mean a temporary ban against Muslims coming from areas where we have no idea if they are who they say they are. We need a better system for vetting them. You know, like the same Ban Obama put in place 6 times, including people from Muslim Countries.

Trump is not doing anything different than the past 6 Presidents haven't done. Common Sense again.

4. A flat chest doesn't define the beauty of a woman.

5. Don't know, don't care.

6. Why do you think the Muslims in Irving were in an uproar about a law that prevents them from holding their own tribunal courts?

7. I don't care what his religious affiliations are.

When you put your misquotes in proper context, it's hard not to answer yes to most of those. In fact, Democrats did answer yes to some already.

8. Hell no. The money was on Hillary's side, along with MSM.

9. Labels again?  Labels have lost their true meaning because of so much over usage lately.
Trump had David Duke and Richard Spencer.
Hillary had Will Quigg and Robert Boyd.

I'd say it's about even.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: And the great admission tour continues.. - Mike M (the other one) - 12-21-2016, 08:47 PM