Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DeCastro stomps on Burfict's leg
(12-21-2016, 08:30 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: People like you are the worst.

Everything Burfict does gets blown up, even small things. Wasn't long ago that there was some video like this where you couldn't tell whether he actually did something or not and it blew up anyway because "Burfict".  Decastro and Mitchell to name a few constantly do some sketchy shit when they play the Bengals and nobody ever says anything because "Steelers".

You're just like those idiots that go crazy cheering everytime he gets injured, people act like he's the devil so its okay to cheer an injury or just ignore the fact an opposing team is doing dirty shit. Burfict shouldn't have his dirty plays ignored but that doesn't make it okay to do dirty shit if your an opposing team.

(12-21-2016, 09:16 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Hypocrites, they're everywhere and unfortunately are the loudest smh

I'm the opposite of a hypocrite and I've never cheered for an injury.

Well the second parts not true.  I cheered loud AF when Burfict injured that rapist last year in the play-offs with a clean hit.

And I don't disagree that sometimes he gets called out when he shouldn't because of his rep.  The problem is he has a rep for a reason and if you're going to dish it out then you better man up and take it because its sure as hell coming.

You're going to tell me he didn't try to twist 2 players ankles in that Panthers a game a couple years back?  We all saw it clear as day.  He followed up that awesome hit on Ben with an obvious head shot on Brown.

Look I HATE the Steelers and I'm sick off them pretending Burficts the only one out there playing dirty after watching guys like Hines Ward, Harrison and who ever that punk was that took out Huber but let be honest.  If you're going to play the way Burfict does and he is dirty you're going to get it back.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: DeCastro stomps on Burfict's leg - motoarch - 12-22-2016, 12:00 AM
RE: DeCastro stomps on Burfict's leg - McC - 12-24-2016, 02:59 PM
RE: DeCastro stomps on Burfict's leg - McC - 12-24-2016, 11:28 AM