Poll: Will you willingly watch Texans game on Xmas Eve?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You plan on watching the Xmas Eve night game?
(12-19-2016, 11:33 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Just curious if anyone is planning on watching this game this week. Oh I know some will because they may not have much else to do.

But being on Christmas Eve, this will be my first game all season I will not watch in earnest. Even if it is on at the family party, I may glance over to see the score, but that is it. ANd when I get back, will probably watch some Christmasy stuff instead. The way I see it is that these are my two favorite days of the year, and watching them on either day will be like the clap tainting my yulelog.

Of course i will. Have to watch my Bengals. The season is over and we are playing spoiler cause of the coaches, not
because of the players. This will be a good team down the road if we replace some coaches. That is the reason our
season went as bad as it did. Have to root for Dalton and hopefully AJ can play and get over the 1000 yard mark.

Plus i love watching Burfict, Dunlap and Atkins play on Defense.

Sucks this season was flushed down the drain by our coaches, specifically Marv but this is my team, always will be.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: You plan on watching the Xmas Eve night game? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 12-22-2016, 02:06 PM