Poll: C'mon man, THIS IS WHAT WE NEED!
A. Jake Butt, TE Michigan - Aaron Hernandez killed like a dozen people, but Gronk and him was a SWEET idea...
B. Jabril Peppers, S/LB Michigan - Did Ed Reed have a baby with Ray Lewis and they shipped him to Ann Arbor?
C. Mike Williams, WR Clemson - Uh Boyd as the #3... Did my brain just explode? Greatest Show on Turf Part Deux.
D. Leonard Fournette, RB LSU - Sorry Jeremy, but hey, he did go to LSU.
E. Derek Barnett, DE Tennessee - RG3 is going to be shaking in his boots.
F. Malik McDowell, DE/DT Michigan State - Sorry Domata, but hey, he did go to Michigan State... Cya.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What college PLAYMAKER do you want the most?
I'm not sure what to make of Peppers.  The guy has outrageous athleticism, football iq, and drive but what I'd assume to be his natural position is already occupied by Iloka.  

I'm not sure what to make of Barnett either.  At 6'3 he's a little smaller than how this team usually likes their DEs and he's not a super quick twitch rusher.  

The players who would fit those roles and what this team usually looks for are guys like Taco Charlton & Marcus Maye, but they are labeled as being slightly inferior prospects.

My vote goes to Foster, just because there aren't the question marks about role and whatnot. He seems like a plug-and-play great linebacker.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What college PLAYMAKER do you want the most? - Bilbo Saggins - 12-22-2016, 08:07 PM