Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paul Dehner with Mo Egger on Tuesday: Zampese
(12-22-2016, 11:06 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: OC out of his depth. I never liked the move (never liked the Guenther move either and I'll admit that). We would see numerous head scratching plays and sometimes it seems that Zampese is afraid to let this offense go. It's also been predictable all year long. Watch some game tape. Even last week, watch how many times they motion a WR and count how many times it's a run. Just count. It'll blow your mind.

While I don't think they will fire him. I could see them demote him like they did with Ken Anderson. Mike Brown has only fired 1 OC, and that was Bob Bratkowski, and that was mainly because his hand was forced.

The first half offense has had life. Sure, there's been some poor games. But the team has scored 168 of their 288 points have come in the first half. They have the 23rd ranked offense when it comes to scoring.
In the 4th quarter, they have scored 51 points.

To better understand, the Bengals average 8.6 points per game in the 2nd half. Ranked 27th in the league.
In the 4th quarter, the Bengals average 3.6 points per game. Ranked dead last in the NFL. Browns come in at 3.9 points in the 4th.

There is NO reason an offense with Green, Eifert, Hill, Gio, Dalton, LaFell, and Boyd should only average 8.6 points in the 2nd half of a game.

That right there shows you that our offensive coordinator CAN NOT make adjustments at half time. First half we've seen some good moments. Look at the Giants, Eagles, Steelers, even the Patriots it was close at half time. But once a team figures out what our offense is doing, Zampese does not and can not adjust.

Well, there is one reason - the piss poor play of the O-line makes it damn near impossible to run the ball.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Paul Dehner with Mo Egger on Tuesday: Zampese - Hammerstripes - 12-23-2016, 12:34 AM