Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE ALT-RIGHT HAILS ITS VICTORIOUS GOD-EMPEROR
(12-19-2016, 04:58 AM)hollodero Wrote: About 3.5 % of annual natural CO2 emissions, from what I understand. I might be wrong on that one, but I'm running out of time to get the exact numbers.
As you know, that is additional CO2 compared to those natural sources that have emitted there for a long time, forming a pretty steady circle in the last 10.000 years or so (again, if that's what you want to talk about, I willingly get into more detail here).

As for the sunspots, I can look it up later, right now I just can report on my knowledge that these are considered and probably were responsible for some warming in the earth's past, but are not considered responsible for our current warming period. Really have to leave that one to a later discussion, if there is one.

Your turn. I did you the favor and answered the questions quite commonly. I'm sure (and hope) you had something special in mind here, so let's just see it.

[Image: 957917384.jpg?1480952297]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE ALT-RIGHT HAILS ITS VICTORIOUS GOD-EMPEROR - Dill - 12-23-2016, 02:19 AM