Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE ALT-RIGHT HAILS ITS VICTORIOUS GOD-EMPEROR
(12-23-2016, 04:45 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: If you understood the scientific method, then you'd know the burden is not on me to disprove your claim.

I didn't make a claim. You did. 

You claimed climate change is a hoax based upon the actual studies you have read. I haven't asked you to prove or disprove anything. I've asked you to post the actual studies you have read so I can read them for myself which is exactly what you have asked others to do. I haven't asked you to do anything you haven't already asked others to do: post the studies. 

You've made some ridiculously specious and uninformed comments about cancer research that I have to assume were fueled by a large consumption of alcohol because the content is so painfully embarrassing in your childlike understanding of cancer, cancer research, and the science behind each. At least, I hope you didn't make those comments sober so I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt. If you don't understand the science behind the statistical analysis of the data then your understanding of statistics isn't very helpful when critiquing the conclusions. Which is why you made those embarrassingly uneducated comments regarding cancer research in the first place. 

You really have no room to criticize other's understanding of the scientific method when you clearly don't understand it yourself. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE ALT-RIGHT HAILS ITS VICTORIOUS GOD-EMPEROR - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 12-23-2016, 09:50 AM