Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 first round draft picks? Possibly.
(12-23-2016, 02:41 PM)Whatever Wrote: Allen could play almost anywhere on the DL except 3-4 NT, but I think his best position in the 4-3 is LDE.  I do believe he would be an upgrade over Dunlap there, though, and would have no issue moving Carlos to RDE if a miracle happened and he fell to us.

Garrett is a no brainer if he falls.

Barnett isn't going to get moved around to give him matchups here like in college.  I see him as a solid starter and a 5-7 sack guy,  but not a top shelf pass rusher.  Basically,  MJ in his prime.

Charlton and Harris would both be great gets in the 2nd if they fall to us.

Do you mean DeMarcus Walker from Florida State or Takk McKinley from UCLA?  Both would be great pickups in the second, as well.

I disagree about Barnett being just OK....he was the major talent teams had to game plan against...I think he fits perfectly here.  He will also destroy the combine so I imagine his stock will rise...hopefully not too much.  

Walker was Takkarist Walker, from UCLA.  Although both would be welcome here...DeMarcus would be a very good RDE for us.  Harris might be a second round talent, but I sure love that spin move...our DEs have one basic move...and they never seem to try much else.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2 first round draft picks? Possibly. - SHRacerX - 12-23-2016, 05:27 PM