Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DeCastro stomps on Burfict's leg
(12-22-2016, 09:16 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Then condemn the shit the steelers have done for the past 30 years, and a guy like Burfict finally punched back.  The bully is always the bully until they get punched in the nose.

The problem is, this bully's dad is the principal, and he gets his own set of rules.  

Perfect analogy.

(12-22-2016, 09:37 AM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Yes it certainly does go both ways. And I have no problem calling burfict dirty for some of his post snap extracurriculars (leg stomp, ball tap, etc). However I don't buy into most of his between the whistle plays being dirty, I think that's where he gets unnecesarily demonized

Exactly. Dirty player? At times. The level of demonizing is so ridiculously over the top though. I guess that's what happens when you cross a fan/commissioner favorite though.

(12-22-2016, 11:12 AM)motoarch Wrote: I don't dislike burfict, I don't want him hurt and I'm happy he's on our side but if you fight fire with fire you're going to get stomped on by some douche bag.

The problem I have with this is that it makes it seem like Tez "had it coming" because he started it. IMO, the Steelers started it years ago, and THEY had it coming. Fwiw, I wish they'd all play clean, but good luck with that.

(12-23-2016, 10:26 PM)Housh Wrote: When did Kyrie turn into Steve Nash wtf

Oops wrong board lol

Is he still dishing dimes all over the 
place? Oops I replied to a post that belongs on a different board. Cool
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: DeCastro stomps on Burfict's leg - McC - 12-24-2016, 02:59 PM
RE: DeCastro stomps on Burfict's leg - Shake n Blake - 12-23-2016, 10:54 PM
RE: DeCastro stomps on Burfict's leg - McC - 12-24-2016, 11:28 AM