Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE ALT-RIGHT HAILS ITS VICTORIOUS GOD-EMPEROR
(12-24-2016, 01:02 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Indeed.  But the point was to show how astonishingly the claim of AGT is and to ask why you aren't naturally more skeptical of the claims made.  That point was lost on you, because you've suspended the most remote of healthy skepticism that those questions should have slapped you in the face with.

Lead a horse to water and all that but...

And yet you were completely unwilling to point out what exactly should have "slapped me in the face". You demand links and provide none. You read studies you are unwilling to share. You said exactly zero substantial things to the matter at hand as of now. I'm tired pointing out what everyone points out.

Instead you just belittle and insult people.
At this point the most polite thing I could say about you is that you're probably a troll, and I will treat you as such and prompt everyone else to do so as well. When you share one substantial point of critizism I am gladly willing to debate, share insights, maybe learn a little something for myself. Until then, I'm done here.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE ALT-RIGHT HAILS ITS VICTORIOUS GOD-EMPEROR - hollodero - 12-24-2016, 09:53 AM