Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A.J. Green not happy that the Bengals are holding him out vs Texans
(12-24-2016, 02:32 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: You know, it may come as a surprise, but I'm going to take the side of the team here. (Note: More proof I don't always bash the team)

There's little to nothing to be gained by playing him. Obviously, our season is over. Eifert is sitting, Burfict is sitting, Bernard is shelved. Does a rusty, 80% AJ Green make this game a likely win? Does a win matter?

If he really wants to go for that record then let him do it next week, and only if he's not risking further injury.

Right now this team needs to worry about two things: 1.) Keeping their stars healthy/safe. 2.) Use these games to take a long, hard look at your roster/Give reps to young guys.

IMHO AJ has no reason to be that pissed. This isnt a big deal. Next week? Maybe.

I'm surprised and pleasantly so. It seems those rhat bash the organization look to this as another example, when all signs point that they did all they could to give the player what he wanted, but looked at his long term health when Docs said he shouldn't go.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: A.J. Green not happy that the Bengals are holding him out vs Texans - bfine32 - 12-24-2016, 04:46 PM