Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ray Lewis says Joe Flacco lacks passion for football
(11-18-2016, 12:59 AM)CageTheBengal Wrote: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/11/17/ray-lewis-says-joe-flacco-lacks-passion-for-football/#comments

I don't know one way or the other but just because he isn't high energy doesn't mean he doesn't enjoy his career. It's gonna be interesting to hear how the Ravens respond. Pretty crappy move by Lewis.

I think for Lewis that Walter Payton, Jerry Rice, Joe Montana, Anthony Munoz, and a lot of other HOF players lacked passion. Personally, I would take their production over Lewis' "passion" any day.  

I think it is funny that Flacco said Lewis meant everything he said but 90% of the time his speeches didn't even make any sense. 

A lot of players respect the guy that gives the rah rah speeches or just jumps up and down and screams like Chris Farley. A lot of players don't. Different strokes. 

Lewis was a productive player. Without his rambling incoherent speeches I would still respect his production. Apparently he does not respect production, but only what he calls "passion." Maybe he thinks Chris Farley belongs in the HOF. 
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ray Lewis says Joe Flacco lacks passion for football - xxlt - 12-26-2016, 10:07 AM