Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Makes things easier next week because ...
(12-26-2016, 12:55 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Ravens were up a TD, had a big play to the six yard line and one of those mysterious flags that come out for holding LONG after the play is over (you know, once he caught the ball and got to the six yard line?) and they called holding.  They showed a replay and there was no holding.  Commentators did there best to say something like: "well, there is a little bit of a turn there and one hand is outside the shoulders..." but it was a F(*&% joke.

And later, a Raven dropped a pass, was drilled late, and snapped his head, but no flag.  If that was Shawn Williams on Antonio Brown, there would have been a firing squad or a visit to the gallows.

It is such fake BS.  It makes me want to vomit.  The only game the steelers don't have significant help is against the pats.  That's it.  Every other game, it is gift wrapped.  F(&* them, and F*^$ the NFL and their large fanbase agenda.  

Ty I was sickened watching that game with a disgusted face. Not only the bad refs. Laveon bell seems to have 5 wide open running lanes to pick through every time he runs,yet we have no lanes. Their wide receivers always wide open, like literally nobody covering them. I said it looked fixed.topped off with the dramatic reach for a td at the end, and if he didn't reach time would expired. The announcers was excited and happy. I'm sure you know who
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Makes things easier next week because ... - bengalsturntup926 - 12-26-2016, 01:26 PM