Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Makes things easier next week because ...
I can never actually root against the Bengals.  I didn't like the 2010 Johnson/Owens Circus, which, for me, was the most disgusting year in franchise history, long before the first game was played, but I still didn't root against them.

If the Ravens had won yesterday, my attitude Sunday would have been a win/win, rooting for them to win but completely okay if they lost.

It will somewhat like that with the draft pick situation.

Being here in SW Florida there are a ton of Bucs and Dolphins fans, so it will be easy to root for the Dolphins against Pittsburgh.

I still think Brady is on another quest for his 5th, regardless of how good he looks, time is still getting short for him to become QB King of the SB Hill!

I despise the Steelers and think Terry Bradshaw was right on the mark calling Tomlin a 'great cheerleader' but an 'average' coach, at best!  He had praise for Cowher.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2016/12/25/terry-bradshaw-has-some-thoughts-on-mike-tomlin-and-theyre-not-positive/?utm_term=.6c9cb26bbe8b

More or less saying that with the franchise a has been the most consistent since the 1970s, with upper management keeping a team filled with talent, most ANY HC could be successful!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Makes things easier next week because ... - bengalguy71 - 12-26-2016, 02:23 PM