Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Makes things easier next week because ...
(12-26-2016, 01:27 PM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: I've seen plenty of times when the guy we wanted or I wanted was took a spot or two before us. I want #7 not 10 or 11

And how did those picks work out vs who we ended up with? Do you think if that player had been available would the team have taken them or was it strictly the guy YOU liked vs what the team thought was the correct chiose? That's not to say either of you is right or wrong only to say it may not have mattered if your guy was on the table or not. You might have made the correct pick but it doesn't mean the team would have.
(12-26-2016, 01:32 PM)Goalpost Wrote: I agree it is a gamble.  However we saw last year the run on receivers before our pick.  I also think a couple of spots makes a difference in round 2 and 3.  I'm somewhat convinced we would have taken Jordan Phillips at DT a couple of years back but he went 1 pick earlier.
We took a CB and some lineman before we took a reciver so it's moot. Had the team wanted a reciver early they could have done it; they didn't.

Edit: I was wrong we took a CB then at 2 we took a reciver but we still could have gone reciver with our first pick and didn't.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Makes things easier next week because ... - motoarch - 12-26-2016, 06:35 PM