Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Take that, entertainment industry libs!
(12-26-2016, 10:14 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Oh, Dino.  I try so hard to just think of you as another neighbor, just like the guy next door, except we voted differently.  But, you're so caught up in the Liberal talking agenda, that you likely still think Hillary is going to be awarded the presidency...

Mellow

(12-26-2016, 10:06 PM)GMDino Wrote: Not one person argued that.  

But speaking of "talking agenda":

(12-26-2016, 09:10 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: http://www.msn.com/en-us/music/news/inauguration-performer-jackie-evancho%E2%80%99s-album-sales-skyrocket/ar-BBxAasB?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

Get with the program, L.A. and NYC.  Trump is going to be the POTUS, weather you keep kicking and screaming, or not...  Hilarious

(12-26-2016, 09:51 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: From Pittsburgh, eh?  Yeah, Trump won PA. 

I guess you missed that part in the posted article, where it mentioned Trump detractors attacking her, and noted that it would "ruin" her career?  Well, I'm sure that you noticed it.  After all, it was a short article.  You just likely ignored that detail, as it didn't fit the theme of your comeback post.. Rolleyes
You'd think a Trump fan like yourself would be enjoying looking forward to the next four years rather than worrying about some unknown person who "detracted" a singer that the same article claims is a "virtual unknown" (that you never heard of before Trump's team announced her).  But hey, if yelling at people over the internet and making sweeping generalizations of entire cities based on that article makes you happier have at it.
And Merry Christmas!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Take that, entertainment industry libs! - GMDino - 12-26-2016, 10:22 PM