Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If we don't fire Marvin after this year I don't know how you continue watching
(12-26-2016, 09:23 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I didn't say I was jumping ship.  And no you don't get my point at all. Your reply tells me that.  I said there is a danger of younger people who have never seen any playoff victories giving up on this team.  Mike Brown needs to realize his fan base is going to die out.  I know a lot of younger people from Cincinnati who have already given up and are rooting for other teams. I've been rooting for this team as long or longer than you, and yes, sometimes I do think I'm crazy to do it, but I'm not jumping ship. I can feel for those, however, who didn't get to see a single playoff win, and see how they might jump ship, and I get it.

I used 'you' as a general statement to obviate my already lengthy reply. I didn't mean you personally.

I think you're over reacting about the fan base dying out. As soon as this team wins 11 or 12 games again, they'll be back in mass; if they ever left at all.
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If we don't fire Marvin after this year I don't know how you continue watching - Devils Advocate - 12-26-2016, 11:21 PM