Poll: Which position group needs the most love?
This poll is closed.
QB
1.35%
1 1.35%
WR
4.05%
3 4.05%
TE
0%
0 0%
RB
2.70%
2 2.70%
DL
25.68%
19 25.68%
LB
58.11%
43 58.11%
S
6.76%
5 6.76%
CB
1.35%
1 1.35%
Total 74 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Aside from OL, what position group do the Bengals need most improvement?
Id say the position that would have the biggest impact on wins is tight end. Looking at the comments at cincyjungle those jackasses think we need don't need a tight end in the draft.

1) Biggest problem with the offense is the inability to score when in the red zone. Tight ends best asset is punching it in for a td. The space is less in the red zone so having a height advantage is huge in the red zone. We could use two tight end sets with a high draft picks tight end and eifert to dramatically improve red zone efficiency.

2) Eifert injury history. He has averaged 6.7 games per season in the last 3 years. He can't be counted to be in the line up very often. Without eifert we have trouble scoring td's. Kroft and uzamah are nothing but spare tires. They aren't legitimate weapons in the red zone.

3) Eifert contract is up after this season. If we can't sign him we'd have a high draft pick with a year under his belt to take over as the number one tight end. If eifert leaves in free agency I'm certainly not comfortable rolling with Kroft and uzomah as our go to tight ends.
If I win the lottery I'll spend half the money on alcohol, gambling and wild women. The other half I'll waste. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aside from OL, what position group do the Bengals need most improvement? - wolverine515151 - 12-27-2016, 02:49 AM