Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two Marvin views. Which do you prefer?
B.

The way I see it, I will continue to enjoy watching the games even if they have 10 more 5 win seasons in a row.  I'm a Bengals fan for life.  I will still laugh, cry, cheer and throw the occasional fit during the games.  Having said that, Marvin has had 14 years here.  I think it would be selfish of him to keep continuing to coach this team.  It just hasn't worked out in Cincinnati even though we've had some success here and there.  I think he owes it to the players (especially Andy and AJ), to give them a different shot at a winner.  I really do think we have a good team with good players.  

I would wish Marvin well and even would hope he gets another HC gig somewhere else in the NFL.  However, I believe he most definitely should be replaced.  Not "probably".  Things have been sinking ever since the Pittsburgh game last January and I just don't see things getting any better.  The fans know it, and I bet the players do too, deep down.
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Two Marvin views. Which do you prefer? - 2MinutesHate - 12-27-2016, 01:16 PM