Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Margaret Sanger's dream is sadly alive in New York City
(07-22-2015, 10:26 PM)GMDino Wrote: So you don't want people to use birth control and you don't want them to have legal abortions.  

I suppose abstinence is your "go to" for folks who can't afford / don't want children?

PP is a government funded attempt to destroy  / control the black race...and welfare is a government funded attempt to get blacks to have more babies.

You complete and totally irrational fear of all things government has fogged your mind to the point that even a condom is a plot to destroy a race of humans.

Maybe if this was all directed at some "savage" race you'd be more supportive?

On a side note my wife was on the pill.  We are white, btw.  I wonder if her doctor prescribed it so she could control the white population or to help with her cycle?  And when she was sick with preeclampsia and the doctor told us the only way to help was to have our child at 26 weeks...despite knowing the great risks to the baby...if he was SECRETLY trying to get us to have the child die?

Just stay off the internet for a while.  Take a nice walk, read a comic book or something.

First off... Sorry you had to go through that.... It's a shame to see anyone have to make those choices.

Now on to the discussion.... That was your personal doctor i am sure ... So it's not even close to being related to PP unless you were going there....

nor sure what your situation has to do with PP or Margaret Sanger or this discussion but as much as I feel for you and your family and the tough times for you all endured. it's just not pertinent to this discussion.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Margaret Sanger's dream is sadly alive in New York City - StLucieBengal - 07-22-2015, 11:24 PM