Poll: Which position group needs the most love?
This poll is closed.
QB
1.35%
1 1.35%
WR
4.05%
3 4.05%
TE
0%
0 0%
RB
2.70%
2 2.70%
DL
25.68%
19 25.68%
LB
58.11%
43 58.11%
S
6.76%
5 6.76%
CB
1.35%
1 1.35%
Total 74 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Aside from OL, what position group do the Bengals need most improvement?
(12-27-2016, 08:54 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote:
What we really need is a superstar pass rusher,someone that can sack the qb all the time.I would take the best pass rusher available with the first pick.this is what this team has needed for decades.Everyone that has been drafted to be a pass rusher has failed.I find it hard to believe that this organization can't find someone out there to kill qbs.

After that with the second pick I am going after the best linebacker available.Need depth at defense.I would spend my first 3 picks on top defensive players and then with the 4th I get the best OL dude on the board.You win with top lineman.You cannot win in the nfl without the best O-Line and the Best D-line and we have NEITHER.wE HAVE WIDE RECEIVERS,running backs, tightends galore,but no one can do anything unless your lines are the best.Look at what dallas has done this year because they have the best O-line in football.

Those guys don't just grow on trees.  Why else do you think that they are the highest paid position, other than QB?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aside from OL, what position group do the Bengals need most improvement? - SunsetBengal - 12-27-2016, 09:03 PM