Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Take that, entertainment industry libs!
(12-27-2016, 09:01 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: The main thing that I wanted to point out, by posting that article, is the line about Trump detractors criticizing the young lady and telling her that it could ruin her career.  And, after all of the "celebrities" that stated absurd things like they would leave the Country, etc., and then failing to live up to their words, I think it a bit trite that they attempt to bully a young girl for accepting to sing the Nation Anthem at the Presidential Inauguration.

All of the other arguments, tangents, and deflections are just typical P&R forum fluff.. ThumbsUp

And it was one line.  Not even with a quote from someone, anyone.  Or a link to such stories.  

That's a long way to go for you to make a "point".  

Heck you could probably have found an ACTUAL article of someone ACTUALLY saying those things and it would have made your point.

I'd like to add, since you brought it up, threatening to leave the country if something happens is not exclusive to one side of the political aisle.  In fact I've encouraged Texas to follow through and secede for years now.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Take that, entertainment industry libs! - GMDino - 12-27-2016, 09:08 PM