Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Take that, entertainment industry libs!
(12-27-2016, 09:01 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: The main thing that I wanted to point out, by posting that article, is the line about Trump detractors criticizing the young lady and telling her that it could ruin her career.  And, after all of the "celebrities" that stated absurd things like they would leave the Country, etc., and then failing to live up to their words, I think it a bit trite that they attempt to bully a young girl for accepting to sing the Nation Anthem at the Presidential Inauguration.

All of the other arguments, tangents, and deflections are just typical P&R forum fluff.. ThumbsUp

Mellow

(12-27-2016, 09:18 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Keep the faith!  That is the same sort of arrogant bravado that cost the Democrat Party what should have been, for all intents and purposes, an in the bag election. ThumbsUp

Smirk

(12-27-2016, 09:27 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Ahahahaha!  You're still avoiding the point.  I'm not claiming that she is some great talent, though my 16 y/o stepdaughter thinks she's pretty cool, or will have anywhere near the commercial success of any of the pop icons.  The point is, and still remains, why would Trump detractors choose to bully a teenage girl? 

Hilarious
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Take that, entertainment industry libs! - GMDino - 12-27-2016, 09:59 PM