Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Makes things easier next week because ...
I'm completely convinced that the game is fixed so the only real question for myself is why I bother watching..
They leave just enough of the game unfixed to keep us interested, but in the long run we should all know that it wouldn't matter if we had the greatest players with the greatest coaching staff in the history of the game because the league has the whole thing rigged to favor the handful of teams that bring in the most revenue. It simply is not set up for any other teams to win consistently. 
When the same teams win and go to the super bowl year after year after year despite the so called pairity something just ain't white in the rice.. 
I'm convinced that the handful of winning teams could hire Burger King drive trough employees to coach their teams and have high school kids playing and still go to the super bowl.. Well maybe not to that extent, but pretty damn close.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Makes things easier next week because ... - grampahol - 12-28-2016, 05:32 AM