Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE ALT-RIGHT HAILS ITS VICTORIOUS GOD-EMPEROR
(12-24-2016, 01:16 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: This is a really, REALLY, great point.

Psuedo-intellectuals have driven partisan stakes in the ground ostensibly to self-affirm and validate themselves.  In other words, they are arguing not for right or wrong but what makes them look smart.  And they are easy to spot - all hat and no cattle, so to speak.

One of the downsides of the internet is it provides a forum for stupid people to actually be relevant, and be emboldened with rep points from other equally stupid people.

All hat and no cattle like claiming climate change is a hoax based upon "actual studies" you have read while simultaneously refusing to post any of the actual studies you have read which lead to your belief?  Then claiming you understand the scientific method better than everyone else here, yet you need me to post a study to disprove my belief in a study you claim you read which you won't show me rather than disproving the evidence-based conclusions of the actual studies you read, but don't believe.

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE ALT-RIGHT HAILS ITS VICTORIOUS GOD-EMPEROR - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 12-28-2016, 11:16 AM