Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Google Changes Algorithm, Scrubs Neo-Nazi Site Disputing Holocaust in Top Search
(12-28-2016, 09:21 AM)GMDino Wrote: I was on the fence with it when I read it.

After a good nights sleep I'm fine with eliminating something false with the intended point of raising hatred.

People can be as dumb and uniformed as they want to be...private companies like Google (not a government agency restricting free speech) can do all they want to prevent deliberately false information.

I'm quite sure there are plenty of other sources of deliberately false information out there for like minded people to use to "prove" what they believe.
Oh, I agree that as a company, Google has the right to eliminate it from their search.
But... IF the nasty site were paying Google like the Anti-Anti-Semitic site, are we in a refusal to bake the cake scenario ?

Now...if I learn Google is blocking sites (other than one's solely existing to install malware), I will use another search engine.
I'm sure many will follow and Google would eventually revert.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Messages In This Thread
RE: Google Changes Algorithm, Scrubs Neo-Nazi Site Disputing Holocaust in Top Search - Rotobeast - 12-28-2016, 01:56 PM