Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FBI & Homeland Sec. Issue Report on Russian Hacking
(12-30-2016, 07:15 PM)GMDino Wrote: Sadly even the parts that were not underhanded were perceived that way because of headlines attached to the releases versus people actually reading them.

And essentially I am OK with the truth...if it is being fully presented as the truth and not as "Clinton says she has two faces" for example.

To quote Agent Mulder, "The truth is out there", for anyone who wanted to see it.  If your complaint is with how the information was reported by certain outlets, i.e. distorted, then your complaint is with the state of modern journalism.  The vast majority of news sources put a spin on hard news stories.  If I'm understanding you right your complaint is both with how news is reported and the fact that your typical American voter, on both sides, is under informed.  In both instances I would agree but I would also point out that neither is a new phenomena and certainly not unique to this election.

For every Trump supporter saying this is a non-story there's a Clinton supporter saying this invalidates the election and Trump's presidency.  Both people would be wrong and both people would be certain they were right.

Messages In This Thread
RE: FBI & Homeland Sec. Issue Report on Russian Hacking - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 12-30-2016, 07:30 PM