Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Cincinnati campus officer shoots and kills unarmed black male
(07-23-2015, 01:52 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Never said it did. This thread isn't even about that. Not sure why you'd directly relate it to that. I mean, Bland has nothing to do with the UC cop shooting a guy and yet here you are talking about it....

Just implying it's a tense dangerous situation.
There's a legit reason cops get overzealous when faced with defiance in those situations, because ones like the incident I posted happen. 

Totally get it.

I brought up bland earlier as an example of how sometimes officers can get a bit out of hand and rather than start a whole new thread continued the info here.

In the Bland case the defiance came because the officer wanted to know why she was "irritated" and then he got what seems to me on a power trip because she wouldn't put her cigarette out.  Everything after that was a direct result of the officer deciding that compliance was more important that cooperation.  And then he told a different story after the event.

But I will let it drop now.  As you said we've gotten way off topic.

Rock On
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cincinnati campus officer shoots and kills unarmed black male - GMDino - 07-23-2015, 02:22 PM