Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fake News to cause the end of the world ?
(12-30-2016, 01:50 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Uhm you do know that Soros was a Nazi collaborator, straight from the horse's mouth it was the "happiest" time of his life and has no feelings of regret about turning in his fellow Jews?

A "Nazi collaborator". A 14-year-old boy Jewish boy was a "collaborator". Sorry Mike, I respect your stances even though they seldomly are mine, but that one to me is really not justifyable, not by any means. That is defamation and I urge you to use wiser words.

I took the liberty of researching a little. Soros was a 13-year old Jewish boy when the Nazis occupied Hungary in 44. He and his family disguised as Christians. (Maybe you feel they shouldn't have, Soros should have joined some "resistance" instantly and basically end his conscious life just after it started, but I very much advocate not riding that unrealistically high horse here.) He was 14 during Nazi occupation and disguised himself, albeit being helped by a Nazi official who took him as godson and hid at least one other Jew too. That man later was in charge of some inventories of confiscated Jewish properties (Soros knew that and accompanied him once, but had no role in it whatsoever) - the 14-year old hardly was in charge of anything.
Again, maybe you ride the high horse, say the kid shouldn't have done that, should have resisted, should have been found out - without helping anyone by doing so, rather revealing his family, his protector and the other hidden person too, probably causing all their deaths - but really, who are you to blame the little kid for simply keeping his disguise and surviving along with his family.
His father warned other Jewish families and urged them to disguise as well, later obviously also saved Jewish people (have no source for that apart from Wikipedia though, don't know how he "saved" them). But that was Soros referring to when he called that a happy year - for he could "witness his fathers heroism".

The 14-year old did not turn in anyone. No one was found out or died because of him.
The 14-year old was not in charge of any wrongdoing, nor would any bad deed not have happened had he "resisted" and turned himself and his family in instead.
The 14-year-old did not "collaborate" - he and his family just tried to survive, like many others.
The expression "Nazi collaborator" for a hiding survivor is disgusting to me and I am not willing to let that one go so easily.

But paint your own picture, of course. But when calling the little kid a "collaborator", ask yourself, what would you have done in his place.
I would have done the same and would have found my peace with it too. Holocaust survivors agree.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fake News to cause the end of the world ? - hollodero - 12-31-2016, 11:54 AM