Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Since the Bengals last playoff win...
(01-01-2017, 05:29 AM)Alleyviper13 Wrote:
Still ignoring his question/ statement. Commenting then hiding behind random words is worse. Why did you even reply? Were you trying to be funny or sarcastic? For what it's worth, Fred actually spoke truth and you go and act silly quoting him with nothing relevant to topic or quote.

For a refresher for you...

)Burma Wrote: Wrote:Seems like the fans care.  Or, at least they used to.  [Image: m0902.gif]

So you think the Browns are abetter franchise than the Bengals because they won a playoff game 18 years ago?

Seriously?

Why don't you show me where i said what Fred claims I think... i'll wait. Go ahead...  So, now that we have that out of the way you can clearly see Fred making shit up, because he's Fred, and that floats his boat.  Now, if i came up to you on the street and out of the blue accused you of a statement/demanded you defend a position of something inane and unrelated to what you were doing would you take it seriously? 

I owe Fred nothing in this situation. So yes I am ignoring his unrelated bull shit attempt to frame an arguement to suit his own narrative. And no, Fred did not in any way  "speak the truth" in his reply, he made tangental statement and demand I refute it. How that is something you don't see is really quite puzzling.

Fueled by satanism, violence, and sodomy, dinosaurs had little chance to survive as a species.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Since the Bengals last playoff win... - Burma - 01-01-2017, 07:03 AM