Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Since the Bengals last playoff win...
(01-01-2017, 01:54 PM)grampahol Wrote: 1. Although I would prefer they win in the post season rather than lose it really doesn't change my life one iota whether they win the super bowl or get the number one pick in the draft.

2. I'd stake my life on someone (probably several someones) crying to fire Marvin if next year they won the super bowl 99-0.. It's just the way it goes. 

1. Agree that Bengals wins/losses don't change our lives one way or the other, but what's your point? Should we just not post anything at all since it's just a meaningless game? Or does that only count with unpleasant truths?

2. There's always a troll, but among our well known members, I'd stake my life that you're wrong. I think a parade would be thrown for Marv and a statue erected if he won a SB. The problem is he's been nowhere near that. The questions directed at Marv and Mike are 100% valid.

If a hurricane rolls through Cincinnati tomorrow, is the weatherman just a hater for acknowledging the hurricane? Or is he just pointing out a negative truth?
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Since the Bengals last playoff win... - Shake n Blake - 01-01-2017, 02:10 PM