Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Cincinnati campus officer shoots and kills unarmed black male
(07-23-2015, 02:11 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: We don't know the full details, but if all he could produce was a alcohol bottle, then it's safe to say he was possibly weaving a little and the officer pulled him over citing the missing front plate as the initial reason. Then from there it got ugly and went down hill. The guy probably also thought like most of us would that the campus police guy was over stepping his authority when it was pointed out that he wasn't.

In this particular case though, I'm going to side with the Campus PO over a guy that been arrested 75 times. There's just too many variables that would favor the cop.

Shame though that it escalated to this. Just more fuel to the fire that will be taken out of context to make cops look bad.

You nailed it. Yes, I would have thought the cop was overstepping his role also but I would have followed his instructions none the less. Seems the majority of these incidents almost always involve someone not doing what the cops say. Duh, there's a lesson to be learned there. But apparently it didn't take after 75th arrest either. Should have been at work trying to support those 13 kids instead of driving around drinking.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cincinnati campus officer shoots and kills unarmed black male - masonbengals fan - 07-23-2015, 07:17 PM