Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Since the Bengals last playoff win...
(01-01-2017, 01:07 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Just to clarify, the purpose of this thread will be obvious to anyone with a functioning brain who isn't constantly seeking an argument. I wasn't saying "the Bengals are inferior to the Browns because the Browns won 1 playoff game in 1994". Only a complete buffoon would believe that, or someone trying to pick out a weak part of an argument I'm not even trying to make.

No, the point of this thread is to put our playoff streak in perspective. Hopefully for those foolish enough to believe that Bengals fans who have never even witnessed a playoff win are just whiny haters for bringing up a very frustrating and real aspect of the team. One they hope will eventually get better. The idea that I'm happy about the streak is beyond ridiculous. I'm an unpaid moderator on a Bengals chat board for Pete's sake. I love this team and the fact that I have to defend that on here is sad.

You should start putting this as a disclaimer...well, anyone should use this as a disclaimer because there's someone that can't resist claiming a fact or stat means they think the other team is better/better off. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Since the Bengals last playoff win... - rfaulk34 - 01-01-2017, 11:30 PM