Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transexual threatens to send a fellow show guest home in an ambulance
(07-23-2015, 09:25 PM)GMDino Wrote: He's not talking about arranged marriages or the old guy down the street who married his friend's daughter.

He said fathers took their sons to prostitutes so they could "connect" with a female and put them on track to have a family.

if you can't see a bunch of things wrong with that I can't help you.

A post from a reddit user about what her husband did...  

Quote:A few days ago, my husband of 22 years, took my 17 yr old son to a "happy ending" massage parlor. I live in the U.S.A. Texas, so prostitution isnt legal here. In fact, it is VERY illegal. My husband did in fact lie about where he and my son were going. The only reason I ever found out is because my son told me. He said he would feel guilty lying to my face about something this important. He is 17, but to my knowledge he isnt/wasnt sexually active yet. He said this experience was really awkward, and he didnt know if he would like it or not. The girl, was very nice, and really pretty. he said he was fine with the whole thing. Sex wasnt as frightening as he thought it would be. He said that he knows its illegal, and that he cant go to places like that all the time. He just wishes that he could have met her in real life.
My husband. At 1st he tried to explain why what he did wasnt exactly wrong. and how he knows that lying to me wasnt the right thing to do, but he knew that i would not approve, so "its better to beg for forgiveness than to ask for permission."He also tried the whole, I dont understand this part of his culture thing.(hes Korean)this didnt make things any better. I wouldnt leave him for this, but he knows he is an asshole for lying to me, or for thinking that he knows better, than i know for our son.
I knew that my Husbands father took him to a brothel when he was young, that was different though, they lived in Korea, and it was a different time. I never imagined that he would have the same thing planned for our son.

These things are culturally relevant and have been for hundreds of years.   This post was made 25 days ago.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transexual threatens to send a fellow show guest home in an ambulance - StLucieBengal - 07-23-2015, 10:58 PM