Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump’s Press Secretary Begs The American People To Stop Mocking Donald Trump
(01-02-2017, 04:24 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: No, what takes the punch out of the claim is the way any criticism is frequently labeled racist.  Look no further than the Democratic party and liberal media throwing those claims around to squash debate and dissent.  And from my perspective, it's usually the white SJW types that throw the term around with reckless abandon.

Quote:WDRB’s Lawrence Smith showed him printouts of images he's either posted or shared, such as a photo of a chimpanzee, labeled as a baby picture of President Barack Obama.

Another image had ape-like features photo-shopped onto pictures of the Obama family.
“It wasn't meant to be racist. I can tell you that. My history's good there. I can see how people would be offended in that. I wasn't trying to offend anybody, but, I think Facebook's entertaining,” Johnson said.
When pressed, Johnson would not acknowledge that the images crossed the line. He calls it satire.
“I looked this up. There has been no president that hasn't had that scrutiny. Not one. I think it would be racist not to do the same for President Obama as we've done for every other president.”

Yeah. I can see how the liberal media manipulated that story with reckless abandon.

LOL
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump’s Press Secretary Begs The American People To Stop Mocking Donald Trump - Benton - 01-02-2017, 04:44 PM