Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guitar Guys -Please Give me Your Opinion on This
(07-24-2015, 12:11 AM)CharvelPlaya Wrote: Ha....I am listening to it again. I really dig it. Try doing something without those effects. Although, those effects are awesome, and sounds great for what you are going for.

Man....when I finally post something, you are gonna do the same critiquing for me, lol. I am ready for it.  Tongue  Rock On  ThumbsUp

I'm actually just using an overdrive setting with a bunch of delay and a volume pedal.  He uses a wah in the original version but since I don't dig the one of this unit I decided to mess around with the volume pedal a bit.  Just to break up the dynamic a bit.  The rest if just switching back and forth between pickups and rolling back the tone knob.

I do try to play a bunch just in clean, although usually with a little nit of reverb.  I feel ya though, sometimes ditching the effects is crucial for playing.  Maybe I'll post  a few other things to see what you guys think.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guitar Guys -Please Give me Your Opinion on This - Wes Mantooth - 07-24-2015, 12:24 AM