Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hard telling who we draft off of Marvin's words
I was going over some highlights on YouTube, and watching the defensive ends because they are in a lot of discussion. And I come across malik McDowell again. At first I didn't like him the first time I saw him but they have better highlights of him now. But I think if we go D line, this is who Marvin will take. He's 6'6 and can play both DE and DT. Marvin liked Chris Jones I think two years ago but he got took before us. I can't see the Bengals taking a not tall and big guy, when we already have two undersized lineman that will be playing Billings and geno.

In interviews I have heard him say we need to protect Andy better, so can Robinson is definitely in play, especially if whit leaves in free agency. I have heard him say we missed Reggie Nelson putting everyone in their spots in other words of his. But he's never drafted a safety high. He loves linebackers, and has drafted rivers at #9 before I can see him drafting Foster. He went with two stud linebackers in 2005 before. So I can see Foster. He mentioned a little bit how we missed speed on the outside wide receiver spot this year, but I dont think he's that gutsy to draft another #1 type of receiver honestly. Even though I really like Corey Davis, and I'd be for getting Mike Williams.

I don't think we will draft any other position then that.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
hard telling who we draft off of Marvin's words - bengalsturntup926 - 01-03-2017, 05:23 AM