Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hard telling who we draft off of Marvin's words
(01-03-2017, 06:26 AM)phil413 Wrote: If Marvin is going to stay, the least he can do is not talk to the media.  I don't know if it helps anything, he's a laughing stock to them and trolling us when he talks so until the season starts I don't know if it's worth deciphering his nonsense or Hobspin's fluff.  I already harped on how the OL needs fixed BEFORE the draft at whatever cost, so lets shift gears.

The DL is supposed to be their backbone and team's identity.  They've basically had the same DL for the last decade and failed to groom anyone to supplant those guys.  Gilberry was let go, came back and played a bunch of snaps at the end of the year.  Billings is a favorite of most, but coming off injury with Hardison, and Clarke isn't a bust yet.  Unless you see a game changer in the back 7, it looks like DE makes the most sense especially if you consider how rough this year would have been had Dunlap or Geno been hurt.  Derek Barnett is a guy that may not have the combine numbers or flash to work himself above 9 but he screams Cincy as a versatile DE that can move inside at times.  That's where a lot of people are placing early odds, I'll do the same.
I want hooker or Williams at 9 we can get Walker later on.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: hard telling who we draft off of Marvin's words - Jpoore - 01-03-2017, 08:15 AM