Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hard telling who we draft off of Marvin's words
(01-03-2017, 10:47 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I honestly doubt the Bengals know who they want at this point. There are a bunch of different directions they could go.

I think they need to look at the star RB's too. IF they think that Fournette has Bo Jackson/Adrian Peterson type skills...I think that's hard to pass up. Same with Dalvin Cook.

I think if you can get a star WR that has 1200-1400 yard receiving potential that you have to look at doing that too...kinda like what the Falcons did drafting Julio Jones when they had Roddy White.

One thing I'll say for DE...is it's a bigger need for the future that it even appears now. Dunlap just finished his 7th season. He still has several good years left...but he's eventually going to start to slow down. Hopefully not for 2-3-4 more years.

I look at this pick not as much about the position, but about needing to get an impact player. At the end of the day, if we get a star at RB, WR, DE, S, etc...we're a better team as all of those positions could use upgraded.

HB is very deep in this draft. You could get a stud in the 3rd or 4th round. I think it makes the Jeremy Hill decision very interesting going forward.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: hard telling who we draft off of Marvin's words - Au165 - 01-03-2017, 10:54 AM