Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hard telling who we draft off of Marvin's words
(01-03-2017, 03:14 PM)Au165 Wrote: I don't know that's THE issue, but is an issue. Hill has simply not seemed to regain his one cut form from his rookie year. For a power back he still dances in the hole too much rather than taking the 3 and 4 yards he could get each play running straight ahead. As I said before, there are some really good options available in the 3rd or 4th round that would be worth looking at know Hill probably hits FA after next season and Gio is going to miss some time next season.

Lapham was just quoted on The Lap Hour podcast saying, "If he (Jeremy Hill) wants to run like he's running, lose 30 pounds."
Link - http://espn1530.iheart.com/onair/lance-mcalister-7818/podcast-bengals-line-must-listen-lap-15429690/
I think this is an accurate statement, as it does seem like Hill is trying to be something he's not, which is a shifty back. He's got the size to be a power back and had success making a single cut and hitting the hole hard.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: hard telling who we draft off of Marvin's words - ochocincos - 01-03-2017, 04:00 PM