Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
State of the Bengals: Running Back
(01-04-2017, 06:48 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: If we get Cook, I do believe he would add a whole new dimension. However, where does that put Gio and Hill? I believe Gio has earned more reps than he gets, and Hill has had 2 down years.
We all have our bias opinions on players. So I understand haha.

Barkley has some of the best vision and patience I've seen in awhile. Yeah, he tries to bounce plays out quite a bit, but he also creates plays and makes people miss. He's not flawless, but he's one of the best RB prospects in quite awhile.

Also, Barkley registered a 4.38 40 time at Penn State and squated 495 lbs seven times. I honestly think Barkley is going to be something special.

I've actually been watching a ton of Williams because of you. Won't even lie, I was going to put off watching more of him.

McMillian is someone I REALLY like. I'm not an OSU fan at all, so I'm probably harsher on their players than most Bengals fans. But McMillian is a very good talent. Also a fan of Elfien.

Honestly.....I think I'd just cut bait on Hill.  His cap hit is next to nil.....and we can probably get the same production out of a three headed attack of Rex...Gio....and some back to be named later.  Preferably Cook.....lol.  All kidding aside....he has succeeded in a committee before as well.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: State of the Bengals: Running Back - Wyche'sWarrior - 01-04-2017, 07:15 PM