Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
State of the Bengals: Running Back
(01-04-2017, 06:48 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Barkley has some of the best vision and patience I've seen in awhile. Yeah, he tries to bounce plays out quite a bit, but he also creates plays and makes people miss. He's not flawless, but he's one of the best RB prospects in quite awhile. loop

Also, Barkley registered a 4.38 40 time at Penn State and squated 495 lbs seven times. I honestly think Barkley is going to be something special.

I've actually been watching a ton of Williams because of you. Won't even lie, I was going to put off watching more of him.

McMillian is someone I REALLY like. I'm not an OSU fan at all, so I'm probably harsher on their players than most Bengals fans. But McMillian is a very good talent. Also a fan of Elfien.
what do u think about Williams? And yeah I would love either McMillan or elflien in second. If we go elflien in second then next year grab Barkley along with z and boling in the middle we got a very nice team. They say his weakness is in coverage but I've gone back and he never really gets the ball thrown to who he's covering so apparently he's good in coverage(mcmillan that is) and man can he stop the run. Yeah I think Barkley will be great for years I think if him as the agility of leshaun McCoy but the strength of blount.  He's like leshaun McCoy 2.0 just look into future for a second we draft Williams elflien and Jake but first 3 round then draft Barkley following year. Ur talking about an offense with Mike Williams and aj green Jake butt and Tyler eifert Tyler Boyd saquan Barkley and gio. Man that would be nice. But back on topic. The big question is if we go with Williams in first? Do we go with a  lb like McMillan in second or a center like elflien in second? Or if we go lb in first do we go receiver like Corey Davis in second or center like elflien in second? Ah the possibilities.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: State of the Bengals: Running Back - Jpoore - 01-04-2017, 08:08 PM