Poll: C'mon man, THIS IS WHAT WE NEED!
A. Jake Butt, TE Michigan - Aaron Hernandez killed like a dozen people, but Gronk and him was a SWEET idea...
B. Jabril Peppers, S/LB Michigan - Did Ed Reed have a baby with Ray Lewis and they shipped him to Ann Arbor?
C. Mike Williams, WR Clemson - Uh Boyd as the #3... Did my brain just explode? Greatest Show on Turf Part Deux.
D. Leonard Fournette, RB LSU - Sorry Jeremy, but hey, he did go to LSU.
E. Derek Barnett, DE Tennessee - RG3 is going to be shaking in his boots.
F. Malik McDowell, DE/DT Michigan State - Sorry Domata, but hey, he did go to Michigan State... Cya.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What college PLAYMAKER do you want the most?
(12-31-2016, 07:19 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: If the extent of the off field issue is just carrying without a permit I'm okay with it. If there is more to it then I'm not sure. 

Same here.

(01-01-2017, 03:20 PM)Whatever Wrote: McKinley is a late 1st-early 2nd guy, currently.

I would not be against moving up to get Takk in the 2nd round.

Package McCarron and Hill and get a few extra picks on a trade, i think this would be ideal for this team right now.

Draft Dalvin Cook in the first, move up to get McKinley in the 2nd and draft Elfein in the 3rd if he is there or Toth.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What college PLAYMAKER do you want the most? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-05-2017, 03:05 PM