Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Anybody grow up with a future pro?
I may have been the last person to get an autograph from David Fulcher while he was still on the team.

He, and a bunch of other Bengals at the time, went into a restaurant where a friend of mine from New Jersey was working. She found out there was a table of Bengals that just came in after a pre-season game. She went over to them and started talking to them and said that her "friend from New Jersey", which was me, is a huge Bengals fan and she asked them for autographs for me. They all complied. She dropped them off at my house a few weeks later. Anyway, the day after she got the autographs David Fulcher was released.

Side note: The same girl ended up working at WLW with James Brooks. She got his autograph for me (I actually had one already) and told me to give her the game-worn jersey I had of his from 1987 and he would sign it. I said no because I wouldn't ever let that thing out of my sight since he was (and still is) my favorite athlete of all time. I still have it today. That same girl works in radio now in Cleveland. She actually sent me a Bengals Radio Network Sweatshirt two years ago.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Anybody grow up with a future pro? - McC - 01-04-2017, 04:11 PM
RE: Anybody grow up with a future pro? - BengalFanInNJ - 01-05-2017, 04:58 PM