Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GOD COPS: NEW MOTTO GRACES POLICE CARS
(07-24-2015, 11:11 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I'd have the same issue if their logo was a rainbow and their motto said:  Bigots, Christians, People who think being gay is a choice YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Because to me the thing seems like they are bragging about profiling.  They're warning non-believers, or people who believe in something else they they are coming for them, or something...the whole thing is vague and goofy and I don't see it having any real life effect  Why didn't they warn people who believe in god but still break American laws?  The whole thing is just stupid.  People who believe in god get arrested all time, I just think they have a lot of nerve to act like people who don't believe in their particular brand of hokum should fear the law.

I sort of reminds me of the notion some people have that it is implausible for someone who doesn't believe in hell to actually NOT go around murdering and raping people.  Funny, I can not be a monster even though I'm pretty sure when I die I'm not going to have to spend an eternity in Lucifer's rec room...guess I'm insane!

Are we sure they put that on the picture and not the author, or are you just having fun?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: GOD COPS: NEW MOTTO GRACES POLICE CARS - michaelsean - 07-24-2015, 11:36 AM