Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Why are we not reading this headline?
(01-05-2017, 10:28 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I'm no expert on the subject, but teams release players after arrests all the time. Is there always a grievance? Is there no protection for teams when it comes to arrests...particularly with repeat offenders?

No offense Bonnie, but I don't think that's it. If the Bengals wait for anything, it's for the public/media outcry to dissipate. If they planned on cutting Adam they would've done so by now. Even with a suspension, he's a Bengal in 2017. Book it.

There is actually a lot of players who get arrested on minor charges that aren't released immediately. And, while this is strike number 6,000 for Pacman, these are still mostly minor charges. It's not domestic violence, which is pretty much an instant cut at this point as it should be, this just feels like the kind of charges that may end up in fines and no jail time and in that case, I could potentially see a grievance filed with the players union. Not sure, but either way the best thing for the Bengals to do is just wait for the courts to rule and then the commish to rule. After that, it will be easier to distance themselves from it.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why are we not reading this headline? - Murdock2420 - 01-05-2017, 10:47 PM