Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GOD COPS: NEW MOTTO GRACES POLICE CARS
(07-24-2015, 11:54 AM)fredtoast Wrote: The percentage of people who believe in God has ZERO to do with it.  But thanks for giving the perfect example of why connecting God to law enforcement is a bad idea.  It gives a strong impression that these cops are just like you and feel that enforcing the law based on their God's will is just and fair because their God is the majority God in America.  Why would you puy "In God We Trust" on your police cars if you are going to defy the will of that God?

Whites are the majority in this country, but I don't think that makes it okay to put "White Power" stickers on police cars.

Because the believer has a personal relationship (trust) with God. Unlike you, I can only speak about my inference of the message. I had a bible in the in the radio rack of my vehicle in Afghanistan and a .50 cal machine gun mounted on top. My trust with God was that he would understand what was in my heart as I was carrying out my assigned duties and perhaps look over me as I trusted him.

Those that are afraid of the possibility of God may see this message as a threat (look how nervous it has Nately); however, those inside the vehicle most likely see this message as a same measure of comfort as they place their lives on the line everyday. Nowhere are they saying they are enforcing the law based on God's Law and to make the correlation speaks of phobia.

I have no idea what has rooted your mentality so deeply in racism (guilt?); but you might want to have it looked at.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: GOD COPS: NEW MOTTO GRACES POLICE CARS - bfine32 - 07-24-2015, 12:41 PM