Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do we need a safety net for Eifert?
(01-06-2017, 08:03 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: Okay after trying to decipher this wall of posts with lots of random periods in it this is what I got.

Why are we comparing CBs to TEs? 5 CBs in Marvins tenure compared to 2 isn't comparable.

Both Gronk and Eifert are fragile and that's why they brought in Bennet. If it's good enough for the Pats I think it would be a good idea here too.

Uzomah drops too many passes. Maybe he will get better but we saw what it was like without Eifert and it wasn't pretty. I'm not sure how Nugent fits into the equation but sure go blame him for Uzomah's stone hands.

Drafting Rivers didn't help our linebackers and Maulauga has been a mere role player for the team. So those aren't shining examples on why we need to take a linebacker that early in the draft.

You know we actually can use 2 TEs at the same time right? Considering how bad we were in the redzone this year that would be a great help for us.

Nice decypherin'.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do we need a safety net for Eifert? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-06-2017, 08:06 PM