Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mitch McConnell Says Americans Won’t Tolerate Dems Blocking Supreme Court Nomination
(01-07-2017, 11:38 AM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: No, it totally justifies it.

Republican obstruction in Congress was just shitty. Voters haven't just kept them in power after doing so; they handed republicans more power at the state and federal level than they've ever had in the last  90 years. Independents are okay with it, and partisan voters are definitely okay with it as well.

Democrats have nothing to gain and a lot to lose by taking the moral high ground here.  Roe V Wade won't be safe and secure if Republicans have their way with the supreme court.

Obstruct away. I don't blame them at all.

I get what you're saying Trump is gonna try to do some bat shit crazy moves but I'm thinking about the big picture. The red vs blue war needs to end. It's just making people more and more extreme rather than finding a middle ground. The more this happens the less people care about real issues and policies and it's just emotion on full blast. If the Democrats don't take the high road we are setting a new low on both sides of the aisles and we have 2 crippling parties. Let the Republicans wallow in their mud Trump will blow up in their face eventually.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mitch McConnell Says Americans Won’t Tolerate Dems Blocking Supreme Court Nomination - CageTheBengal - 01-07-2017, 02:52 PM