Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Final Regular Season QB rankings
(01-07-2017, 04:56 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Nice to see you can't dispute Dalton being better than Cam.

A big chunk of Alex Smiths playoff stats come from one game against the shitty Colts defense. Other than that game he had more than 2 TDs once and over 250 yards once, and those were both against the Saints bad defense. If you take away the Colts game and average his stats out it comes out to 235 yards and 1.75 TDs. That's with a loaded roster around him too. He only has 2 playoff wins, and both of them are in the wildcard, one of which came against probably one of the worst playoff teams in history. Yeah, Alex Smith can have a really good game every now and again, I'm sure every QB can do that, but he consistently has more non-productive games than he has good games.

Of course I could dispute Dalton being a better QB that Andy Dalton; however, it would be similar to disputing with a child the reality of Santa Claus.

Since they have came into the league Cam has more total yards, more TDs, fewer turnovers, has won a NFL MVP, has been to the Superbowl. won Rookie of the Year, and has been named first team All-Pro. While Andy has been one of the worst big-game performers in the league

I could point to that and more, but it would just lead to the "Other QBs only seem better than Andy, because they play bad defenses, have great support, experts are biased, have better coaches, ect......"
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Final Regular Season QB rankings - J24 - 01-04-2017, 07:41 PM
RE: Final Regular Season QB rankings - J24 - 01-05-2017, 12:31 AM
RE: Final Regular Season QB rankings - bfine32 - 01-07-2017, 08:30 PM